[WriteLog] ptt and rig control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ptt and rig control
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:27:18 -0600
PTT on a separate port works fine for me.
COM 2 selected for CW and it does not matter what rig is selected. PTT set
to YES. All Mode PTT on CW port RTS selected.

I do think it is not well done as a user interface here as there should be a
separate line to define PTT and such and I think there is nothing that makes
it clear about how to set it up without reading the manual BUT, it DOES work
for me.
Use RTS for the PTT line and all is well so this is a minor issue once you
get it working.