[WriteLog] Internet Logbook Server --Need Help Please

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Internet Logbook Server --Need Help Please
From: w5xd@writelog.com (Wayne Wright)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 01:33:47 -0000
I used xerces 1.4.3, which isn't on the apache.org site anymore.
I would expect this version to work though:
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/Xerces-J-bin.1.4.4.zip

The TOMCAT_HOME problem I think you can figure out by just
reading the start.cmd script. The Windows version is quite
different from the UNIX version but in either case, its just
trying to figure out what directory you unzipped the
tomcat distribution in.

Wayne