[WriteLog] Telenet - 10.35G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Telenet - 10.35G
From: w5xd@writelog.com (Wayne Wright, W5XD)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:56:19 -0600 (CST)

> Has it be confirmed that telenet is broken
> in version 10.35G ?

Well, no, I don't think WL is broken. The best that I can tell is that
cluster software changed (ARCluster and DXSpider) such that they
penalize incoming messages with a spare <CR> character at the end by
ignoring the entire message. WL has had that spare <CR> at the end ever
since it started supporting telnet.

However, WL 10.37, whenever it comes out, gets rid of the spare <CR> so
those clusters should become happy again with WL. There is no release
date for 10.37.

Wayne