[WriteLog] SO2R Soundcard question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Soundcard question
From: gw3njw@onetel.net.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:13:07 -0000
You don't need a soundcard at all! The W5XD keyer will switch
the key between the two rigs all on its own, ditto the receiver
audio. It will do all this by sharing one of the COM ports used
for radio control on one of the rigs.

Save your money and spend it on an anti-gravity machine (
available from door to door salesmen). That can really help in a
long contest, works for me!

73

Clive
GW3NJW