[WriteLog] Odd packet cluster spot!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Odd packet cluster spot!
From: johnd@tdkt.org (John Desmond)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:36:05 -0600
It is pretty easy to log onto a packet cluster as anyone.  Looks like
there are people with to much time on their hands.  They probably found a
cluster and started logging in and out of  it.  If done on telnet it would
be easy to find the source if someone could identify the source cluster.
I suspect the Cluster Sysops can tell what system the spot originated
from.  Every telnet session has a source IP addr.

73, John  K0TG