[WriteLog] Mouse WHeel Tuning

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mouse WHeel Tuning
From: gw3njw@onetel.net.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:11:35 -0000
Bin the mouse and get a Microsoft Office keyboard, which has a
built in scroll wheel. They currently sell for GBP40 over here,
so you'll probably get one for USD40 on your side. You can then
tune the radio from the keyboard, and not take your hands off.
There is some inertia in the system, so if you select a large
increment, you will sometimes overshoot. I find about 100Hz is
good for CW.

73

Clive
GW3NJW