[WriteLog] Log serial numbers and score differences,problems with dupes,

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Log serial numbers and score differences,problems with dupes, etc.
From: jbrannig@optonline.net (Jim Brannigan)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:30:22 -0500
I don't know why your count is off, but leave the dupes in the file.  The
other station may have only one QSO logged and if you delete it they won't
get credit for the contact.
The ARRL checks your log vs. claimed contacts and rescores it.  Think of
your W/L log and score as "unofficial".  The "official" score and a detail
of all discrepancies will appear on the ARRL WEB site in a few months.

Jim