[WriteLog] Rigblaster question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rigblaster question
From: w2rds@arrl.net (Rick Stoneking)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:25:59 -0500
All,

I searched through the archives and did not find the answer to this
question so please bear with me if this has already been asked/answered
previously.

I am using Writelog 10.35 with the Rigblaster interface box.  If I set the
switch on the front of the rigblaster to Auto, the radio is keyed when I
use the function keys to send a DVK message, and I hear the audio from the
compute speakers, but no audio is transmitted.  If I put the switch to VOX
then the audio is transmitted.

I tried using Digipan and MMTY and found that with the switch in the Auto
position the 'audio' is transmitted by those programs.

Just curious as to why the radio would be keyed but no audio sent from WL
with the switch in the Auto position.

Thanks and 73,
Rick
W2RDS