[WriteLog] Re: RF in the interface or rig plus is there a auto save vers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: RF in the interface or rig plus is there a auto save versus Ctrl S
From: ve3gsi@canada.com (Eric - VE3GSI)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:40:32 -0500
I did have a similar problem with 10 meters knocking my rig interface
off-line when the beam was pointed in certain directions.  As you
already suspect, ferrite beads will help, but also in my case I had to
coil excessive cable on the rig control circuit - now no problem. I used
snap-on beads (about the same size as monitor or keyboard beads) on both
ends of the cable.

Yes there is an auto-save feature in WL. The number of contacts between
saves is easily changed in the writelog.ini file.  I believe the default
is, save after every twenty contacts.

73 de Eric
ve3gsi@canada.com