[WriteLog] User Port File

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] User Port File
From: irwindarack@comcast.net (Irwin Darack)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:46:12 -0500
I would apprecate a little assistance for someone who is not a computer expert
at all.  I am attempting to set up my Windows XP maching to give me keying
access through the LPT port. I downloaded a zipped file called User_port.exe.
As per the instructions, Once I unzipped the file,  I then copied a file called
Userport.sys to my Windows\system32\driver directory. When I run the
Userport.exe file I find that I have to enter both "All Users Port Grant
Process List" and Through "\\.Userport"  grand list.  These files are looking
for 0x000-0x3ff type of informaton? In my system Hardware set up, my LPT port
is 0378-037F and 0778-077F. What do I enter and where.

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---