[WriteLog] New Country Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Country Files
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:34:09 -0800 (PST)
--- Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net> wrote:

> Download the cty.zip file and use the wl_cty.dat file thst is one of the
> zipped files. The wl_cty.dat file shown under the WriteLog heading on
> the web page apparently has not been updated - I just checked it.

Check again.  *All* the files were updated Friday morning.  You might have to
refresh your browser.  I checked just now and the stuff is there and correct.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC