[WriteLog] First time user.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] First time user.
From: w7zr@citlink.net (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:03:34 -0700
I have/had the same problem with RFI into my Efficient Networks external DSL
modem.  I used lots of ferrite on the power lead from the external cube that
supplies 16VAC to the modem.  It cured it on 10-15- 20 M but still have the
problem on 40 even at low power levels.  I believe the only solution is to
build a bullet proof power supply with lots of filtering.

Dick W7ZR