[WriteLog] Operational Characteristics of WL on CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Operational Characteristics of WL on CW
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:28:22 -0600
You could also look at the other accelerator keys. Perhaps they would be a
method. You cod also turn off the Enter Key sends Exch in ENTRY and only hit
enter to log the call, not needing CTL-ENTER but needing to turn it back on
to do CQ Mode.

I do very little CQ from this Peanut Whistle so cannot give much advice on
the mode :-)