[WriteLog] Creating .txt Files for Export to DX4WIN

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Creating .txt Files for Export to DX4WIN
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:43:15 -0500
Bob,

Looking at the file menu options, I think that's the problem.  I see an
option for "Comma delimited ASCII," which is what DX4WIN will presumably
take, but I recall having trouble with that last year, and using ADIF
instead.

Regardless, it looks like I was using the wrong menu selections.  Next time
I visit the ham shack location, I'll try to do it right. :)

Thanks and 73,
Frank