[WriteLog] Simulator?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Simulator?
From: w2cs@bellsouth.net (Gary Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 08:41:22 -0500
I have it all hooked up on a M/M configuration now and thought I'd bash it a
bit with the logging simulator...you know, let it rip for 40 hours or so and
see what problems crop up.

Trouble is, I can't find the simulator!  According to the manual it should
be in the start programs list under the WL group. But it isn't there.

Has the simulator been removed from the distribution package? Or was there a
download option I no longer remember where I might have opted out of having
it downloaded or something?  I looked at the downloads an archive downloads
page and didn't see anything specifically called simulator.

I've probably done something dumb... :-(

Tnx!

73/Gary W2CS