[WriteLog] Field sizes in Log Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Field sizes in Log Window
From: Floyd Sense" <sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:01:02 -0500
John - can you be more specific on which parameters you're talking about?
I've been over the Help again, both on-line and printed with no results.
>From your note, it appears that you might be talking about editing the QSO
exchange fields.  With my CALL field in the exchange named exactly "CALL"
with following spaces deleted, the CALL column in the Log Window is still 30
characters wide, and the CALL field in the QSO entry window is 13 characters
wide.

Perhaps you can tell me exactly where in the Help file you're talking about
and then I can find it.  I'm using 10.32E.

K8AC
Floyd Sense in Angier, NC