[WriteLog] Operational Characteristics of WL on CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Operational Characteristics of WL on CW
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:25:28 -0600
I have to agree with Clive here. There is no reasonable explanation of why
this cannot be done with WriteLog too. One of the few ways that it lags TR.
Nevertheless, it is still a better program to use as it is a widows program
and allows all the other things you might need to run. This can more than
make up for that lack of function.

It is also true that with TRLOG the program from time to time got confused a
to which mode it was in or should be in and could cost you as much time as
the functions saved.