[WriteLog] newbee question: DXCluster problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] newbee question: DXCluster problem
From: sjwoodr@dls.net (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:26:22 -0600
He shouldn't need DX Telnet installed to just use a regular
telnet cluster -- he can just select "packet window" from
the windows menu, then from the "file" menu choose "telnet"
then enter a vaild dx cluster IP address and hit OK.  That's
what I do -- nothing fancy and DXTelnet not required!

I suspect its some other problem he's running into.... but
unfortunately i can't say what.

Steve, N9OH