[WriteLog] dual monitor video card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] dual monitor video card
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:20:09 -0500
I've got the ATI Radeon 7500 AGP. It supports two VGA monitors (I think
there's an adapter for one of them) and does the job, but the software has
some bugs (I'm using W2K.) I prefer the standard Windows dual monitor
functionality. The ATI software does more, such as allowing an application
to stretch across the two screens, but I don't need or like this feature.
You're supposed to be able to confine apps to one screen, but it doesn't
work consistently. I downloaded the latest version from their website, but
it was worse (CPU lockups.) If I had it to do over again, I'd go with the
Matrox.

73, Dick WC1M