[WriteLog] Different callsign and section

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Different callsign and section
From: tonyjw@mindspring.com (Tony Wanschura)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:19:34 -0600
I'll be taking my laptop, with Writelog installed, to a different ARRL =
section to operate under a different callsign this weekend. I want to =
make sure that Writelog will log and report QSOs using the new call and =
section. I don't care about incidental stuff like beam headings, etc.

Is this just a matter of entering the new call under Parameter Setup in =
the Contest menu and changing the callsign and location in the Report =
and Multipliers sections of the config file? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Tony, KM0O

multipart/alternative
  text/html