[WriteLog] WriteLog Won't Open Centain Log Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Won't Open Centain Log Files
From: w3yy@cox.net (Robert Peterson)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:25:17 -0000
Steve -

I opened all the logs with notepad and you can see the log data in plain
text interspersed with control characters.  For the General.wl log, at
least, this is pretty important as there were a number of QSO's with new
countries that I needed to work my way back to the top of Honor Roll.  I can
pick out the QSO data manually if I need to.  Still would like to restore
these to fully functional .wl format, however.

73, Bob - W3YY