[WriteLog] Re:How to add a call to the band map with a few keystokes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re:How to add a call to the band map with a few keystokes
From: nd5s@arrl.net (Ron St.Laurent ND5S)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:43:07 -0500
Hi Bill,

There are two ways to do what you outlined.  When you enter the callsign,
right click the mouse and select add to bandmap.  But a more elegant way is
to go to the [ENTRY] section of the writelog.ini file and add
MapCallOnSpace=1.  Once you do this the call will be added to the bandmap
when you hit the spacebar after typing the callsign.  Below is what my
[ENTRY] section looks like.  Your program will have to be restarted to have
this change take effect.  I want to thank Carsten Steinhöfel for pointing
this out to me.

[ENTRY]
FaceName=
FontHeight=