[WriteLog] No Tncvr with CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No Tncvr with CW
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:51:45 -0000
Hi all

I saw a post about someone seeing "No Transciever" at the time of keying
during the ARRL 10m contest.

Curiously, I also saw this on a few occasions, but not enough to worry about
at the time, as it always came back.
However, after seeing the post tonight, I had a play, and it was doing it
with the power backed all the way off! I guess that was with less than half
a watt, so I am not convinced that RF is the problem!

Other than that, the only thing that bugged me was the fact that I had to
tab out of the RST field when clicking on a serial number or State, but that
may simply be down to me not being used to things on CW. (And yes, I did use
the decoder, as it was quicker on some occasions to click on a call, rather
than type it in!)

73 all, and thanks to those who got me!
Phil GU0SUP