[WriteLog] 160 Log reject due to category

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 160 Log reject due to category
From: N5MT@aol.com (N5MT@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:29:24 EST
Received this from the ARRL 160 contest robot. =20
I assume that from what I see when Writelog is creating the Cabrillo output,=
=20
that I MUST KNOW that there is NO ASSISTED category and I must pick the=20
MULTI-ONE category to make my log correct. =20
Or is there an internal parameter for the 160 contest, that needs updating=20
for this contest that would not list the OLD Assisted category?   =20

Happy Holidays.  73  Mike  N5MT

CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 160M QRP=20
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 160M LOW=20
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 160M HIGH=20
CATEGORY: MULTI-ONE=20
CATEGORY: CHECKLOG

Please note that there is no Single Op Assisted category in this
contest.=A0 Single operators who use packet assistance must submit their
logs in the Multi Op category.

160 METER CONTEST LOG WARNING MESSAGE REPORT FROM THE ROBOT

CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED 160M HIGH CW
=A0 Line 4 was discarded.=A0 Invalid Cabrillo category specification

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---