[WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 and SO2R

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 and SO2R
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:42:46 -0600
Thanks for pointing this out Jon.  I should have said you can't run SO2R with
MMTTY on a single stereo sound card.  You can do it with two sound
cards in the same computer as Jon mentions.  Excellent info on this subject
on WA9ALS' website at http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/so2r-mmttyx2.htm.

73, Don AA5AU