[WriteLog] Mr. Baron, the fix to the bug you are flaming about was poste

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mr. Baron, the fix to the bug you are flaming about was posted a month ago
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:52:25 -0500
Thanks, Bob! Now that's constructive help. I think it's a great idea for us
Writelog users to band together and do some work on the SS section of the
namedmul.ini file. There are probably other contests that need attention as
well. Unfortunately, the reflector won't accept file attachments, but
perhaps one of the Writelog website operators would volunteer to accept
submissions for a public version of the file. Once there's general agreement
that the file is correct, we can submit it to Wayne and Ron for distribution
with the next release.

73, Dick WC1M