[WriteLog] ARRL/RAC Sections

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL/RAC Sections
From: rsl6145@msn.com (Richard Leary)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:29:04 -0000
Happy Holidays All,
After much reading of reflector comments on ARRL/RAC Sections, I am also =
going to include as part of this text the Sweepstakes [SS] section of my =
"namedmul.ini" file. There are differences between mine and gbaron's =
that I just read. Namely, ARRL designates in their abbreviation listing =
the following states/locations as being in a specific call area, not as =
DX. (For Sweepstakes). AK=3D7, PAC=3D6, PR=3D4, and VI=3D4. Also Gil, I =
think some of your Canadian references to MR are not correct.
Here is my section listing. Right or wrong, it's what I used. Comments =
gratefully accepted, positive or negative.

[SS]
CT=3D1
EMA=3D1
ME=3D1
NH=3D1
RI=3D1
VT=3D1
WMA=3D1
ENY=3D2
NLI=3D2
NNJ=3D2
NNY=3D2
SNJ=3D2
WNY=3D2
DE=3D3
EPA=3D3
MDC=3D3
WPA=3D3
AL=3D4
GA=3D4
KY=3D4
NC=3D4
NFL=3D4
SC=3D4
SFL=3D4
WCF=3D4
TN=3D4
VA=3D4
PR=3D4
VI=3D4
AR=3D5
LA=3D5
MS=3D5
NM=3D5
NTX=3D5
OK=3D5
STX=3D5
WTX=3D5
EB=3D6
LAX=3D6
ORG=3D6
SB=3D6
SCV=3D6
SDG=3D6
SF=3D6
SJV=3D6
SV=3D6
PAC=3D6
AZ=3D7
EWA=3D7
ID=3D7
MT=3D7
NV=3D7
OR=3D7
UT=3D7
WWA=3D7
WY=3D7
AK=3D7
MI=3D8
OH=3D8
WV=3D8
IL=3D9
IN=3D9
WI=3D9
CO=3D0
IA=3D0
KS=3D0
MN=3D0
MO=3D0
NE=3D0
ND=3D0
SD=3D0
MAR=3DVE
NL=3DVE
QC=3DVE
ON=3DVE
MB=3DVE
SK=3DVE
AB=3DVE
BC=3DVE
NWT=3DVE

[SS-ALIAS]
OKLA=3DOK
CN=3DCT
CON=3DCT
EM=3DEMA
MAI=3DME
WM=3DWMA
EN=3DENY
NY=3DNLI
NJ=3DNNJ
SN=3DSNJ
DL=3DDE
EP=3DEPA
MD=3DMDC
DC=3DMDC
WP=3DWPA
KTY=3DKY
TEN=3DTN
KP4=3DPR
KP2=3DVI
KV4=3DVI
LOU=3DLA
MIS=3DMS
NT=3DNTX
ST=3DSTX
WT=3DWTX
ORA=3DORG
SANF=3DSF
SANJ=3DSJV
SAC=3DSV
HAW=3DPAC
HI=3DPAC
GU=3DPAC
ARI=3DAZ
MON=3DMT
NEV=3DNV
ORE=3DOR
EW=3DEWA
WW=3DWWA
KL7=3DAK
WS=3DWI
IO=3DIA
KA=3DKS
MIN=3DMN
MR=3DMAR
NB=3DMAR
NS=3DMAR
PEI=3DMAR
VE1=3DMAR
VE9=3DMAR
VY2=3DMAR
NEWF=3DNL
LAB=3DNL
VO1=3DNL
VO2=3DNL
PQ=3DQC
QU=3DQC
VE2=3DQC
VE3=3DON
MAN=3DMB
VE4=3DMB
SA=3DSK
VE5=3DSK
ALT=3DAB
ALB=3DAB
VE6=3DAB
VE7=3DBC
YT=3DNWT
YU=3DNWT
NW=3DNWT
VE8=3DNWT
VY1=3DNWT

In conclusion, thanks to all for the 10 Meter Contest contacts. I see a =
lot of calls I worked showing up on the reflector. I got the eQSL's and =
will get some paper cards to you as soon as I get my new ones in.
I know, bandwidth, and off subject, but
Writelog worked flawlessly during the contest. Thanks Wayne.

73, and Happy Holidays to All
Rick, W7LKG
rsl6145@msn.com

multipart/alternative