[WriteLog] Computer Resets

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Computer Resets
From: DBellW6AQ@aol.com (DBellW6AQ@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:06:47 EST
I apologize in advance that this is not a WriteLog question, but the
brightest computer guys seem to be on this reflector.

My computer, home assembled with a Tyan motherboard, running Windows 98, lots
of ram, two monitors, etc., has lately started "resetting itself" at random
times.  Sometimes I can be on AOL, sometimes with multiple programs running,
etc.  There's no predicting when the screens will go to black and the startup
screen appears.  Anybody got any ideas?

Please respond to me personally, not the reflector.

Thanks.

73, Dave Bell, W6AQ

multipart/alternative
  text/html