[WriteLog] OK test observations

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OK test observations
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:22:50 -0000
Hi all,

Well, the OK contest was great!

I do have one question, though. Did anyone else use MMTTY v1.63 with
Writelog?

The reason I ask is that I kept seeing odd characters on screen that I have
never noted before.
I had the reply buffer set to send "HIS CALL" HI UR 599 14 14 OK? DE GU0SUP
BK, and for example, when I worked Jeff, 9H0A, it came out as OH0A HI JEFF
UR 599 14 14.... etc.
Some other calls alsoappeared odd on screen, but they did get sent OK.

After learning how, I also have MMTTY set to record all incoming data, and
the file seems rather corrupt, in that it has the start of the contest, then
misses a great deal, and then tells me when I shut down.

Has anyone else noticed anything odd? Or is it just me?

I'll try going back to v1.62 to see, but I am just wondering if I really
need to re-install the MMTTY plug-in.

Cheers for now, and seasons greetings to one and all.............

Very best 73 de Phil GU0SUP