[WriteLog] Telnet and Windows XP upgrade

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Telnet and Windows XP upgrade
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:21:47 -0600
The telnet works fine for me with XP but I think you have to click on File
and then you get the ability to enter the site. It will remember the last
one you used.
I would love to see it automatically connect but it does work.
It would be nice to be able to just start the program after a shut down and
get EVERYTHING  to EXACTLY the same state it was when you closed (or
crashed) but I guess it is possible to make a script to do it?

I think that would be a very nice enhancement in the heat of a contest not
to have to go through too many things to restart. Please do not think I am
calling this a defect, just a wouldn't it be nice if enhancement some day.