[WriteLog] OK contest score submission

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OK contest score submission
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:42:01 -0000
Hi all,

Just to add to what Jon wrote, there is an option for CREATE DUPE SHEET in
the EXPORT section, and this is what I used for the dupe sheet. It lists all
calls by band, and does what it intends. However, there is no mention of a
dupe sheet being required, but I would always submit one, unless they ask
for Cabrillo.

Other than that, I did exactly the same as Jon, and created basic text files
for each band.

Having been used to WF1B for so long, this is something that stumped me when
I first started using Writelog. Silly really, but I guess I didn't see the
wood for the trees!

I have now been using WL for nearly a year, and I have to say that it is an
excellent piece of software. The learning curve is much steeper than I
expected, but I am pleased with the ability to now be able to play CW as
well!

73 all, and to both Jon and Bill!
de Phil GU0SUP