[WriteLog] NetWorking and XP v10.28

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NetWorking and XP v10.28
From: Michael Walker" <va3mw@rogers.com (Michael Walker)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:14:23 -0500
Gary

Thanks.  I did install Netbuei as well (easy to find, but you have to do it
manually).

The network does work and I have shares running all the time between the 2
computers.  Writelog is the only failing application at this time.  I'm 99%
sure it is in my setup and I've missed something.  Both computers are on the
same sub-net.

I'm looking some some more ideas.