[WriteLog] Pre-Filling Exchanges?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Pre-Filling Exchanges?
From: djl@andlev.com (Dan Levin)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:09:34 -0800
We are considering moving to WL at a M/S station that I op at - we are using
CT right now and have been for a while.

The big 'issue' that prevents us from going to WL is the question of whether
WL can 'pre-fill' the exchange using data from old contests.  I know it does
using data from the current log - in NAQP for example if you have worked the
guy on 10 earlier when you work him on 15 WL fills in the exchange for you.
Can WL do this using data from old logs (e.g. last year's log from the same
contest) the way that CT does?  If so, I can't find it in the manual...

Thanks!

                     ***dan, K6IF