[WriteLog] Unknown multiplier

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Unknown multiplier
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:52:02 -0600
Add the following lines in your namedmul.ini file which is located in
the \ham\programs subdirectory:

Under [RTYRNDUP-PROVINCES] add the following:

NU=0

Under [RTYRNDUP-PROVINCES-ALIAS] add the following:

VY0=NU

These entries disappear when you do an upgrade until Wayne makes a
permanent change in the namedmul.ini file.

73, Don AA5AU