[WriteLog] Debug of contest module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Debug of contest module
From: k0pc@arrl.net (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:37:53 -0600
Gil,
You need to register the dll in order for WriteLog to see it. One way to do
this is with regsvr32.exe. You will usually find this program in your
Windows\System or Windows\System32 directory. The command would look
something like:

regsvr32 C:\ham\programs\<name>.dll

Once registered, you can copy new builds of the dll over the old one. You
can use the same program to unregister the dll if needed. Just run regsvr32
with no arguments to see the options available.

Good luck,

Pat  KØPC