[WriteLog] Dual receive discussion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dual receive discussion
From: jim@n7us.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 16:12:20 -0700
Terry,

I have fed my subreceiver audio from the stereo speaker jack to the P38 and
the main receiver audio to the sound card, actually split with a phono-Y to
also feed a HAL RTTY-1, for MMTTY.  I key the MP FSK jack from the
RigBlaster Plus from COM1 on my PC.  I use a Radio Shack adaptor that has a
stereo mini-phone plug with two phono sockets to plug into the MP speaker
jack.

Jim N7US