[WriteLog] cw keyboard

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cw keyboard
From: raymin@pacbell.net (Ray Minehan)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 10:44:38 -0800
I am a new writelog user and am having trouble getting the cw keyboard =
to work.  My equipment consists of a FT1000mp Mark V and a Wintel pc =
running Windows 98.  I also have a Logitek keyer.

The rig interface works well.  I use the serial port from the computer =
to the rig and I made the interface described in the help manual from =
the LPT to the key jack on the back of the FT1000.  I beleive that I =
have the writelog port and other settings correct.  When I press the =
function keys to send cw the rig keys but no code is sent.  The rig goes =
back to receive after writelog has finished with the text.

I am hoping that someone with a similar setup can help me get the cw =
keyboard to function properly.

Thank you, Ray N6NBB

multipart/alternative
  text/html