[WriteLog] Rig Control for IC746Pro

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig Control for IC746Pro
From: w5ctv@arrl.net (Chris Vincent)
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 20:55:28 -0600
I didn't obey the cardinal rule of trying everything out before the
contest and discovered I couldn't get the rig interface to work in
Writelog.  I had to set the band manually.  Fortunately I didn't have to
change it as I was on for such a short period of time.  I am using WL
v10.38 and an IC746Pro.  I know the PC to rig interface is working as I
get the freq. info transferring to my everyday logger Prolog 2K.  I have
done everything in WL as I had done with my IC706 and that worked fine.
  I noticed that the Pro model is not listed, only IC746, but the same
is true with Prolog and that works fine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks and 73,
Chris
W5CTV