[WriteLog] Changing namedmul.ini for PE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Changing namedmul.ini for PE
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:36:48 -0600
VY2SS sent PE for Prince Edward Island during the RTTY Roundup.
If you enter PE, it will give you an UNKNOWN MULT error in the Entry Window.
I went ahead and logged it as PEI but made one change to my namedmul.ini file
today, then went back to the log and changed PEI to PE since it was the exchange
sent.

All you have to do is add one line to the [RTYRNDUP-PROVINCE-ALIAS] section
of the namedmul.ini file.  Add PE=PEI and it will score PE correctly.

If you worked AJ3M in DC and did not make changes to your namedmul.ini file, you
can add DC=3 into the [RTYRNDUP-STATES] section or refer to the web page I
posted on the subject (webpage does not include the PE change) at:

http://www.geocities.com/writelog/namedmul_ru.html

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog