[WriteLog] MMTTY problem during ROUNDUP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY problem during ROUNDUP
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:24:51 -0600
I'm not sure the 'stall' on send is the same problem that Don experienced
that the F keys did not work.
And I'm pretty sure it's not a Writelog issue because....
It happens to me when using MMTTY standalone also.

It took a long time for me to realize that because I rarely cq using MMTTY.
Usually just calling DX.
As far as I can tell, it's not related to what is sent as much as how many
times it's been sent.

But it appears in WL during contests because the criteria is more like to be
met.

And yes, it happened to me during last weekends contest.
I've learned not to panic and just wait.

I do wonder if anybody has HEARD this and wondered what it was.
I know I had it happen more than a few times.