[WriteLog] RTTY RR Unclaimed QSO's (Off Topic?)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY RR Unclaimed QSO's (Off Topic?)
From: ki6dy@sbcglobal.net (ki6dy)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:36:40 -0600
In my rush to get back on the air Sunday morning I accidently logged 2 QSOs
before my second 3 hour break was up. I marked these QSOs as unclaimed an
proceeded. This does not affect my score to any big extent.  Tonight when I
produced the Cabrillo log I noticed that these two QSO's do not appear.
Question is when it comes around to cross-checking logs the two station I
worked will probably show "not in KI6DY log". Should not these station get
credit for working me? I accept the fact that I won't get credit for working
them. Should I marked them as claimed and let the log checkers determine I
violated the off time? Sorry if this is a bit off of a Writelog topic, but
Writelog did produce the Cabrillo file.

Bob (KI6DY)