[WriteLog] Two soundcards

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two soundcards
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:23:25 +0000
I routinely use two soundcards under WIN98se to simultaneously decode the
MMTTY plug-in (for WL) on one soundcard and a stand-alone copy of MMTTY (as
a backup monitor) on the other. No reason your combination would not work
also if your RITTY runs with a standard windows-compatible soundcard.

My first soundcard is on the motherboard and the second is a cheapie $10
PCI close-out from CompUSA

Jerry W4UK