[WriteLog] Two Operating Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Operating Questions
From: kk6t@joneslumber.com (Terry Dunlap)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 11:15:24 -0800
Had a great time in the RTTY Roundup last weekend.  Writelog/MMTTY
combination operated flawlessly without any of the glitches experienced
by other operators.

As a relatively new contester and user of Writelog I'm still pretty low
on the learning curve.  That brings me to my two questions.  I'm sure they
are answered in the help text or on K9JY's excellent web site but I sure
can't find it.

1.  Is there a key combination that moves the last callsign highlighted
     in the RTTY window to the entry window?  My mouse hand got very cramped
     always having to click on the callsign.

2.  Couldn't seem to get Auto CQ to work correctly.  Alt-T brought up the
window
     but no matter what I entered for the interval, the CQ message was sent
     continuous without any wait.

73 de Terry KK6T