[WriteLog] DVS-2 keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DVS-2 keying
From: g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:42:14 -0000
Hi Robin. It might be possible but you would need to hack into the DVS2 pcb
and in any case you would only be duplicating the things that WL can do
itself. Take a look at this site for a neat interface cct, now if only
someone would design a pcb for it! http://granta.digital-crocus.com/  I am
currently wiring up my own interface based on a pcb a friend produced for me
from the NA DVK interface. Everything is there except the control line
enabling. I am adding a couple of transistor switches for that.

Chris Burbanks  G3SJJ