[WriteLog] comparison with the competiion. input requested

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] comparison with the competiion. input requested
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:08:18 -0600
Yes, that is one of the best features of TR. It can accept the entry in
almost any order and put things in the correct place. It also can detect S&P
and CQ mode automatically. In my pinion these two things ought to be done in
WriteLog before any other enhancements. It would put WriteLog so far ahead
of every other program that the others could just give up.