[WriteLog] Re: NAQP SHOW CONTACTS OUT OF THE BAND

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: NAQP SHOW CONTACTS OUT OF THE BAND
From: Ukbrown@aol.com (Ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 02:20:16 EST
<PRE>W0DET and K7vt/k0uk went out mobile to eastern utah for NAQP.  Using W0DET
laptop we started to work stations..the lap was not tied in to the IC746 thus
we had to input the freq and mode. for a number of contact the mode was cw.
and the program put a small red B next to the sequence number. Plus it didnot
register the contacts as worked or for multipliers. Is there away in the
program to change that. Or will I have to input a new log..Help..PTl bill
K0UK