[WriteLog] Frequency Logging - WL & FT1000MP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Frequency Logging - WL & FT1000MP
From: GW4BLE@btinternet.com (GW4BLE)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:07:26 -0000
Hi,

This is something that has been happening for some time, but have only just
got round to querying it with the group....

If I "run" with VFO "A" on my FT1000MP Writelog records the frequency
correctly (say, for example 14200); however if I chose to S & P on VFO "B"
and then work someone under that VFO Writelog logs the frequency of VFO "A".

This is of course wrong, as the contact was made on a different frequency,
i.e. that of VFO "B"" .

Has anyone else noticed this?   Is it a Writelog problem, or a FT1000MP
issue?
I am using the latest release of Writelog, but this was also apparent under
an earlier version.

Please post any replies direct to the reflector.

Thanks.

73

Steve
GW4BLE