[WriteLog] Renewing a wish

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Renewing a wish
From: cfmorris@bellsouth.net (Charles Morrison)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:27:38 -0600
The current display of mults is fine for the information displayed.  Where
it comes up short is
how it has to be called up.  Your reference to CT's <ALT><M> and <ALT><Z> is
a good idea.  While
I do use the mouse to some extent it is not fast enough for me to move my
hands off the keys, go to the mouse
to bring up a window so that I can ask a station to move for a mult.  It has
to be a real time display at all times.  (Then we
need to be able to size it so it fits on screen) or a single key stroke or
easy combination to bring it up would work.

Dick W7ZR

How about Alt-Tab to simply switch between the 2 "programs"?

That's the built in Windows "mouseless" app switching keystroke.  Open
Writelog, open the Mult Window, alt-tab or click on Writelog, work the
contest.  When you want to change to the Mult Screen, Alt-Tab, check the
screen, Alt-Tab back and you're back in Writelog.

Charlie
KI5XP