[WriteLog] Re: Yaesu FT1000 MP Mark V interface

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Yaesu FT1000 MP Mark V interface
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:27:19 -0000
Bill:

The B VFO can certainly be accessed. My old friend Neil, K2RCH has written
CatControl, control software for the MP which controls both VFO's, the EDSP,
and about everything else. Among other things, it displays your filter
bandwidths graphically, on screen.

Perhaps you could persuade Neil to write a WriteLog interface, or perhaps
there is a way to utilize CatControl and Writelog at the same time.

I have copied this reply to Neil.

Garry, NI6T