[WriteLog] WL with MMTTY and keyboard data entry

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL with MMTTY and keyboard data entry
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Wed Jan 22 22:40:20 2003
When I hit Alt-k I get an entry window with buttons at the bottom for
transmit, receive, Add File, OK & Cancel. Click on the transmit button &
start typing. Or type and then click & what you typed is sent. Click on
receive to go back to receive. This is with focus on the rtty window. With
focus on entry window rig goes right into transmit & what is types is sent.
Close window with esc to go back to receive.